Thursday, January 19, 2012

{madeline speaking ..}

So yours truly came up with a grand reason why I don't have a man by my side.

#2. I eat like a monster on drugs. seriously.

I don't just eat a lot. I eat horribly. Becca, Anna and myself made Cazookies {delicious half baked cookie with ice cream. kill me.} on wednesday, and I was done with mine in about ... 2.5 seconds. And it was big. I just shove my face. It's fine. Thats how life is. If theres food in front of me, and I'm hungry. I eat it with ... vigor? Yeah, its quite repulsive but those around me have to deal with it. 

I think thats a pretty legit reason, don't you? I wouldn't go for me, THATS for sure. And obviously most guys aren't terribly cautious about how they consume their food ... but I'm a girl. Am I not supposed to be lady like? {That can be reason #3.}

Happy Dating!

P.S. Maybe let me know your favorite recipe/dessert/dish? I'll most likely try ALL of them.

Love,
madeline {part of The Dateless Duo}


No comments: