Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2+2= ...

#6. Intelligence level = 0

I can't vouch for becca ... obviously because she's a genius but I on the other hand. Yeah .. lets just say my senior year is going to be as much like kindergarten as possible. Calculus and my science will probably be the hardest classes I have. I can't take much more. It's too hard! All you smart-o people out there who take every single class as either a college class or AP ... props to you! I sure wouldn't get through one!

I would show you my grades but ... that would be a mistake. Then I'd SURELY never get a date.

You might think, "Guys don't care if your smart!" but let's get real ... does any man want to go out with much less MARRY an idiot? didn't think so. So THAT my friends, is reason number six of why I don't possess the qualities to have a man by my side. A LITTLE rough.

Plus it's tough when the man of your dreams is always shooting for something you can't get to. Gahh ...

P.S. tell me your crush yes?

love,
madeline {part of The Dateless Duo}

No comments: