Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'd like a large fry and a side order of I-eat-too-much

#11. I eat as much as 10 starving samoans

really though. I'm eating constantly. Ask any person in any of my classes they'll tell you, "yeah that girl with brown hair? getting a little chubby? She ALWAYS has food. I think she needs to stop or she's going to burst one of these days." want to see proof? oh. I have it.

this might have been the ... 23423 time I've been here? yeah .. I think so.

oh look. a cafe rio salad no one should be able to finish in one sitting.

oh look. I did.

I work here. I eat here. everyday. 

ok .. this one has two meanings. one's for tyson :)
the other is to prove i'm a fattie. 

so you clearly see. my life is slowly going down the drain as I eat all my problems away. if I had a man ... maybe that would be some sort of motivation ...but no. still eat like an idiot.

I know. don't remind me. thats why we have running shoes.

now for the motivation ...

and THAT is simply why I do not have a boyfriend on the ridiculously loved day called Valentines {alright, yesterday. bear with me.} but it's alright. I'll make it. I'm just in love with a boy. its fine, he's in love with her.

lives just a bowl of stinking cherries.

love,
madeline {part of The Dateless Duo}

No comments: